Urology Robotics Opportunity - Beautiful Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains -
Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center, part of Tennova Healthcare, a five-hospital health system based in Knoxville, TN, is seeking a BC/BE Urologist.
- Inpatient / Outpatient position
- Employed opportunity
- State-of-the-art da Vinci® robotic surgical system
- Call Coverage to be arranged
- Office space located in Medical Office building connected to hospital
Comprehensive Financial Package that May include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
Tennova Healthcare is a five hospital network in East Tennessee based in Knoxville. Conveniently located in the fastest growing areas of the county, Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center (101 beds) serves the residents of West Knoxville and surrounding counties. Our full service hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Room, the Tennova Heart Institute, state-of-the-art da Vinci robotic surgical system, and 3D MRI. We also have a newly expanded intensive care unit with monitored bed capability.
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high-tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors. With a population of approx. 600K, the city also has many culture opportunities. The Knox County school system is very strong with excellent private school options as well. With low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow a practice.