Urologist Needed in Macon, GA - Robotics Available - Employed Position!
Tremendous opportunity for a Urologist to join Employed Practice in Macon, GA
Come build a practice and make it what you want it to be! This opportunity is great for someone who is looking to be busy with the ability to grow and to build your patient base utilizing your expertise and training skills. A very successful and well-respected Urology practice seeks an additional urologist to join its team. This practice has been serving Macon, GA and the surrounding communities for over 30 years.
* Offering traditional office hours Monday through Thursday and half days on Friday.
* Opportunity to really brand yourself and practice Urology using the training you've mastered
There is a great need in the community for a Urologist who would like to focus on any of the below:
* Female Urology
* Bread and Butter
Employment contract through HCA Physician Services offering competitive compensation and benefits package!
Compensation package details:
* Starting in year 1, high earning potential well into the high $600's
* 5-year agreement term
* Call is paid from day 1 and is in addition to the base salary
* Commencement bonus
* Relocation & CME allowance
* Student-loan assistance if needed
* 30-days Paid Time Off annually
* Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
* Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered
* HCA Healthcare's 401 (k) retirement plan is one of the most generous plans offered by a healthcare company or large employer
* BE/BC with the AUA
* Must have completed or be in the process of completing a US, ACMGE-accredited Urology Residency
* Robotic experience or training preferred
Owned by HCA Healthcare (HCA), Coliseum Health System is comprised of Coliseum Medical Centers and Coliseum Northside Hospital, two medical/surgical campuses with 413 beds. The hospitals feature an expansive range of state-of-the-art services designed to meet the comprehensive medical needs of central Georgia. Both facilities include a 24-hour emergency room with areas shortest wait times, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
Since its beginning, Coliseum Medical Centers has been at the forefront of medical technology by being the first hospital to provide cutting-edge diagnostics, surgical procedures and treatments. This includes our Coliseum Heart Institute, an advanced cardiac care facility staffed with the area's leading physicians who offer full cardiac services, including open-heart surgery. Additionally, Coliseum Medical Centers boasts a fully certified Primary Stroke Center, the Coliseum Cancer Institute, Coliseum Rehabilitation Center, and the Family Ties Birthing Center, which includes a level III neonatal nursery.
Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic! Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour! And, if you are looking for major league sports or cultural events, you'll find them all in nearby Atlanta.
Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture. It's more than a place on a map. It's a vibe all its own. Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people. Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail. You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous. We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic. For all of this (and so much more!), there are lots of reasons to move to Macon!