Urologist - Murrells Inlet Tidelands
MUSC Health in collaboration with Tidelands Health is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to practice in coastal South Carolina.
As a faculty member of MUSC’s Department of Urology, you will have access to a multi-disciplinary team of professionals, advanced technologies, and direct support from our clinical centers of excellence. All this to empower you to increase and optimize care throughout South Carolina.
About this position:
• Opportunity to grow a Urology practice in a fast-growing region
• Enhancements include plans for a DaVinci Robot
• Inpatient services are provided by system-employed hospitalists
• Experienced and new grads welcome
• Seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible candidates
• Excellent referral base with more than 40 Primary Care Providers in the network
• Opportunity to design a practice that aligns with your vision
• Administrative and clinical support provided
We will provide:
• Attractive salary and incentives
• Exceptional retirement options including a pension and optional tax deferred contributions
• Sovereign immunity malpractice coverage
• 22 days of annual leave, 15 days of sick leave, and 13 paid holidays
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer
• Great new physician marketing and exposure
Murrells Inlet, SC — Once home to the infamous pirate Blackbeard, Murrells Inlet is a small, coastal city full of history, beauty, and colorful characters. With beaches stretching for over 60 miles, and just 10 miles south of the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet offers the perfect combination of fun and relaxation.
More information on Murrells Inlet, SC:
Tidelands Health - As our region’s largest healthcare provider, Tidelands Health is dedicated to keeping the communities we serve healthy and active, inside, and outside of the hospital. With four hospitals, and more than 60 outpatient locations, a Tidelands Health facility is always close to home. Tidelands Health, MUSC Health affiliate, consists of more than 2,500 employees, physicians, and volunteer partners who work side by side with our communities to transform the health of our region – promoting wellness, preventing illness, encouraging recovery, and restoring health.
Our Mission: We help people live better lives through better health.
Our Vision: We will be our region's first choice for health and wellness.
Our Purpose: Better health begins here.
At MUSC Health, we empower you to ‘Change What’s Possible’ by transforming expertise, learning and discovery into unrivaled patient-centered care.
• Our physician-led organization embraces and demonstrates our values of compassion, teamwork, diversity, accountability and innovation.
• With ties to South Carolina’s only comprehensive academic health science center in Charleston, we are committed to preserving and optimizing human life throughout the state through our vision to lead health innovation for the lives we touch.
Physical Requirements: Ability to perform job functions while standing. (Continuous) Ability to perform job functions while sitting. (Continuous) Ability to perform job functions while walking. (Continuous) Ability to climb stairs. (Infrequent) Ability to work indoors. (Continuous) Ability to perform gross motor activities with fingers and hands. (Continuous) Ability to perform firm grasping with fingers and hands. (Continuous) Ability to perform fine manipulation with fingers and hands. (Continuous) Ability to reach overhead. (Frequent) Ability to perform repetitive motions with hands/wrists/elbows and shoulders. (Continuous) Ability to reach in all directions. (Continuous) Ability to maintain 20/40 vision, corrected, in one eye or with both eyes. (Continuous) Ability to see and recognize objects close at hand or at a distance. (Continuous) Ability to match or discriminate between colors. (Continuous) Ability to determine distance/relationship between objects; depth perception. (Continuous) Good peripheral vision capabilities. (Continuous) Ability to maintain hearing acuity, with correction. (Continuous) Ability to perform gross motor functions with frequent fine motor movements. (Continuous) Ability to deal effectively with stressful situations. (Continuous) Ability to work overtime as required. (Frequent) Ability to work in a latex safe environment. (Continuous) Ability to maintain tactile sensory functions. (Continuous) (Selected Positions) *Ability to maintain good olfactory sensory function.