Redmond Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible urologist to join a large multi-specialty affiliate practice in Rome, Georgia.
* Board certified or board eligible in urology
* Interested in diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease (sub-specialty interests welcome)
* "Robotic Training Required"
* Call schedule is 1:4
* Excellent payor mix and reimbursement rates
* All administrative duties provided
* The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
* Competitive starting salary
* Health insurance paid
* Partnership track
About the Practice:
Physician-led and patent focused for over 100 years, this clinic is a beacon of community health in Northwest Georgia.
They foster a collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospitals and actively support the work of their physicians, which is reflected in their high physician retention rate.
About Rome, GA:
Rome is a friendly community centrally located between the three metropolitan cities of Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Birmingham.
In this picturesque small city you will find a vibrant business climate, affordable real estate and a high caliber quality of life.
Residents enjoy very little traffic, miles of hiking trails and waterways for paddling, and four distinct seasons throughout the year.