Join a Seasoned Urologist in a Thriving, Employed Opportunity in the Beautiful Ozarks
Ozarks Healthcare seeks a compassionate, well-qualified Urologist to join its thriving Urology Practice! You will be employed by Ozarks Healthcare, a community owned, non-profit hospital that services an 11-county area of 160,000 - 180,000 people. Enjoy working with a collaborative team including the physician who founded the clinic 25 years ago. Physician has the autonomy to make the practice what they want. At Ozarks Healthcare, you will discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
We have recently held the grand opening of our new 20,000 square foot Women's Center that houses modern labor and delivery rooms, gynecological surgery facilities and educational spaces. and our new 120,000 square foot medical office building expansion that includes flexible clinics, procedure suites, centralized imaging facilities an updated pharmacy, a new food service area and a Starbucks.
* Strong referral base with more than 100 physicians including a strong core of primary care physicians as well as numerous specialists
* Wide range of services offered
* Physician will have Nurse Practitioner support
* 6 OR rooms
* Share call with one other experienced Urologist
* Position is available due to high volume
* Up-to-date Laparoscopic equipment (looking to purchase robot within the next year)
West Plains, MO is in an under served area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline. Student loan support available.
• Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
- Generous sign on bonus available
- $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- Monthly educational stipend while you complete your training
- Student loan support up to $100,000
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- 8 Weeks of Paid Time Off annually
- Onsite fitness center for employees
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
For More Information, Please Contact
Lindsey Thompson | Physician Recruiter