The Columbus, OH Veterans Affairs Ambulatory Care Clinic is recruiting a full-time Urologist.
You will evaluate, diagnose, consult, and provide surgical care to correct or treat conditions related to the genitourinary systems. Provide urology care in an outpatient setting for adult Veterans who have a wide spectrum of diagnoses.
Mon-Fri only, no on-call, weekends or nights! Outstanding work & personal life balance!
Assistance with payment of med school loans up to $200K is available!
Sign on bonus is available!
Columbus, Ohio, is perhaps best-known for its unbridled passion for college football. The fierce loyalty to the Ohio State Buckeyes is a significant part of life here. However, look past the scarlet and gray that adorns the streets, and you will see that this metro area has much more to offer. Columbus is teeming with art, music, theater, museums & culture. Thanks to the sprawling Ohio State University and many businesses, it's also home to a bustling & energetic workforce.
· Competitive pay based on training, experience and local labor market
· Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K
· Guaranteed salary increases
· Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted active U.S. license
· CME: $1,000/year and 5 days of paid absences for CME courses
· Malpractice: VHA physicians are covered under federal tort laws
· No employment contracts, noncompete clauses, or restrictive covenants
· 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time; 11 paid federal holidays; 15 days military
· Federal Retirement Plan
· Plus separate 401K with partial agency match
· Health, Dental & Vision Insurance available w/ affordable premiums
· Life Insurance
· Nationwide Mobility – Relocate without loss of benefits or pay