Seeking Urologist in the Foothills of the Ozark Mountains near Little Rock, Arkansas
Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center, nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains in Northwestern Arkansas, is searching for a BC/BE Urologist to join a busy, growing multi-specialty clinic. The opportunity can provide the incoming physician with a collaborative medical staff, superior administrative support, and an excellent work/life balance. Serving Russellville and the surrounding areas, expect to ramp-up quickly in this hospital-employed opportunity.
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
• H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
Serving Russellville and the surrounding region (280K Primary/Secondary Service Area), Saint Mary's Health System provides a comprehensive range of medical services in a forward-thinking and innovative environment. The health system features a Joint Commission-accredited, 170-bed full-service hospital, multiple locations of the Millard-Henry Clinic, Valley Health Services and Saint Mary's Wellness Fitness Center.
Located in north-central Arkansas, Russellville sits on the banks of the Arkansas River and Lake Dardanelle. This city has a vibrant downtown scene, great schools, and offers a low cost of living with convenient access to Little Rock and Fayetteville.