Seeking Urologist in Northern Kentucky near Lexington + Cincinnati
Meadowview Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a busy hospital-employed practice in Maysville, Kentucky. The incoming physician will join our hospital employed practice and share a call schedule of 1:3. Robotic skills are a plus as we will have a DaVinci onsite soon.
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
- H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Meadowview Regional Medical Center, a 100-bed, acute care, Joint Commission-accredited facility located in Maysville, Kentucky, serves a population of more than 100,000 in the Kentucky counties of Mason, Robertson, Fleming, Lewis, and Bracken in addition to Brown and Adams counties of Ohio. The hospital is committed to compassionate healthcare, having been named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the country five times in the past decade. MRMC is committed to, and continues to offer high quality, cost-effective healthcare to its communities.
Located in northern Kentucky, Maysville offers a picturesque downtown setting on the banks for the Ohio River. This community offers historic sites and recreation for the whole family conveniently located near Lexington and Cincinnati.