Seeking Urologist in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula – Onsite Robot
UP Health System located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join an established practice in Marquette, MI. The incoming physician will focus on female urology and join an existing Urogynecologist and two Urologists within the practice. This busy hospital-employed position provides strong APP support in a new state-of-the-art hospital.
- Duke-affiliated, federally designated Regional Referral Center
- Three-hospital system hub
- Awarded the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Primary Stroke Center
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
• H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System – Marquette, a 222-bed specialty care hospital with a medical staff of more than 200 providers, provides care in 65 specialties and subspecialties. Major services include its Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health, Digestive Health, Weight Loss Center and Women’s and Children’s Center. The hospital offers a 24/7 hospitals program for admitting patients and provides the region’s premier services in imaging, surgery and laboratory and is home to the UP-Telehealth Network, a leading telehealth network in the nation.
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, cultural diversity, and economic well-being.