Seeking Urologist in Arizona Lakefront Community - DaVinci Robot - $50K Sign-On Bonus
Havasu Regional Medical Center in Lake Havasu City is seeking a BE/BC Urologist in northwestern Arizona. With a large referral base and the need for additional Urology services in the community a new physician will be able to grow a successful practice quickly.
- Join established practice
- Hospital employed position
- State-of-the-art technology available with Xi da Vinci Surgical System
- Office space is located within walking distance from the hospital
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
- H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- $50K Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Havasu Regional Medical Center, located in Lake Havasu City, AZ, is a 171-licensed bed, Joint Commission-accredited referral facility, combining the best in local hometown care with world-class medical technology. A Level IV Trauma Center and an Advanced Life Support Base Hospital, Havasu Regional offers patients a broad cross-section of specialty services ranging from comprehensive Cardiac Care to OB/Gyn to an array of surgical specialties.
Located in western Arizona, Lake Havasu City is an outdoor playground. Surrounded by mountain views, this beautiful city has everything to offer and is conveniently located near Las Vegas.