Seeking Urologist for established hospital-employed practice in Southwestern Virginia
Wythe County Community Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a hospital-employed practice in Wytheville, Virginia. The community has significant community need and the practice is established and busy. The practice benefits from strong administrative support.
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
• H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
Wythe County Community Hospital is located off I-81, exit 70, at 600 West Ridge Road in Wytheville, Virginia. WCCH is a 100-bed facility which has earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval. In operation since 1972, WCCH is the only hospital location in Wythe County and provides care to a primary service area of approximately 36,000 individuals including Wythe and Bland Counties.
Located in southwestern Virginia, Wytheville offers a rich history surrounded by stunting landscape of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains, sparkling waters, & rolling hills.
Roanoke, VA (80 mi); Greensboro, NC (105 mi); Bristol, TN (70 mi); Charlotte, NC (150 mi)