Aultman Hospital- Seeking a Urologist!
About our Practice
Canton Urology is a single-specialty group that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of male and female urogenital conditions. As a member of this team you will experience excellent work-life balance with 1:5 call rotation while also becoming part of leading our community to improved health. Expertise in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery is preferred, but not required.
The physician team at Canton Urology is board-certified by the American Board of Urology. They perform all general urologic office and surgical procedures, as well as the newest advances in minimally invasive prostate, stone and incontinence procedures, including laparoscopic and robotic surgeries.
- Da Vinci XI robot
- Dedicated digital cystoscopy suite
- Holmium laser
- Urodynamics in office
- Quality interventional radiology
- Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Excellent NP support
- Active in-house hospitalist program
- Cerner Medical Record System
About the Opportunity:
- 1:5 Call Rotation
- Competitive compensation package
- Education loan reimbursement available
- Relocation allowance
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- CME Allowance
- H1B Sponsorship Eligible